Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Always Read Disclaimers On eBay……….

While perusing eBay recently for antique slots I ran across a rather over priced but fine looking Mills Castle Front slot machine with side vender. Normally I wouldn’t give this listing much thought but I’m always curious to see ads on eBay that show their owners inadvertently or not.

The gallery images seemed to show two people standing beside the machine – so I clicked on the ad just see the fine folks trying to sell this piece of American history. Suffice to say the pair of women referred to as “fun girls” do not come with the machine as stated at the bottom of the ad: THE FUN GIRLS NOT INCLUDED”.

I got a real kick out of this one and thought I would share it.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny. True one should buy after reading terms. Imagine someone actually bought and then tried to call ebay for the missing girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "FUN GIRLS" not included. now that's really funny! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete